"And if there’s anyone out here tonight that doesn’t feel beautiful enough, or doesn’t feel worthy enought… You’re wrong. Because you guys are all so incredible. And if you’re dealing with any of the issues that I’ve dealt with, don’t be afraid to speak up, because someone will be there for you. And if you think, you’re alone, put on my music, because I’m going to be there for you” ― Demi lovato
Reasons why this post makes no sense:
- Ed Sheeran’s music videos are artistically beautiful.
- Ed Sheeran doesn’t appear that much in his videos because he likes to put the emphasis on characters, rather than himself, so people can focus on the message of his beautiful songs.
- Ed Sheeran doesn’t need to dance. He makes girls’ ovaries explode with a single note. Why is this, you ask? Oh, right…because he has talent.
- Last time I checked, the number of hits you get on YouTube doesn’t mean you’re talented. Look at Rebecca Black…
- If you don’t think Ed Sheeran is hot, I question your sanity.
The whole fandom:
Polynesian Pug Art Print by Huebucket. Free Shipping Worldwide!